Saturday, June 28, 2008

Read-a-thon Introduction Meme

Where are you reading from today?
The Hamton Hotel in Georgetown Ky

3 facts about me …
1) I'm very happily married
2) I have three wonderful boys
3) This is my first 24 hour read-a-thon and I'm new at blogging

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
I brought six books with me but my cousin brought 11- so we will see

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
My goal is 20 hours of reading and to finish my 600 page book in six hours

Any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Care said...

awesome goals! keep at it!

Somer said...

Good luck with the reading! And welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Ana S. said...

This seems like a perfect way to get better acquainted with the blogging world. Good luck and have fun!

Eva said...

Welcome to blogging! And good advice. :)