Saturday, June 28, 2008

12 hour mini challenge

Here are the questions to answer in your blog:
1. What are you reading right now?
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
2. How many books have you read so far?
Almost 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
The Elevator by Angela Hunt
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Yes, I went to a hotel so that my kids could not interrupt me
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Only a couple and it was my husband and he did not keep me on the phone
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That I’m not getting tired of reading even though I was up early
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
no
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Start reading earlier
9. Are you getting tired yet?
no
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
No, only caffeine

5 comments:

Icedream said...

Twilight was such a good book, I hope your enjoying it. Caffeine does wonders doesn't it. Happy Reading.

Bybee said...

The hotel idea was brilliant. I would've done the same when my son was little.

Eva said...

Keep it up!

Dewey said...

You're doing great, 12 hours and not tired yet. How are you now?

Eva said...

Congrats!! I hope you had a ton of fun!!